On Tuesday, June 14 , FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division invites you to a webinar featuring several local Community Emergency Response Team programs that have developed strong working relationships with professional responders and emergency managers. The webinar will focus on how these relationships have been built and maintained so that participants can learn how to establish their own relationships with the first responders in their communities.
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. EDT
· Justin Kates, The City of Nashua Office of Emergency Management, New Hampshire
· Sheldon Ross, Chicago, Illinois CERT
· Thomas Metzler, Bergen County Office of Emergency Management, New Jersey
How to Join the Webinar:
· Please register for the event using the Adobe Connect registration web link.
· Be sure to test your Adobe Connect connection prior to the meeting.
· This webinar will offer closed captioning.
We hope to that you will be able to join us on June 14!