Incident Command System Class IC -100
Oct. 16, 2012
Time 18:00 (6:00 pm)
CERT members encouraged to attend.
Purpose of ICS-100
- Identify requirements to use ICS, three purposes of ICS and common incident tasks.
- Basic Features of ICS: Describe the basic features of ICS.
- Incident Commander and Command Staff Functions: Describe the role and function of the Incident Commander and Command Staff.
- General Staff Functions: Describe the role and function of the Operations, Planning, Logistics and Finance/Administration sections.
- Facilities: Describe the six basic ICS facilities, identify facilities that may be located together, and identify facility map symbols.
- Common Responsibilities: Describe common mobilization responsibilities and common responsibilities at an incident, list individual accountability responsibilities, and describe common demobilization responsibilities.
Limited room so RSVP.